Friday, August 23, 2013

Sketchy sketches and New York City :)


I had the amazing opportunity to go to New York City earlier this summer. It was a whirlwind time, and the days blazed right by. It was very inspiring to be in such a large and active city, and the people I met were truly amazing. I got to meet my editor at Harper Collins, go to the NYC Public Library's exhibit on children's books, visit the 9/11 memorial, see a show, go to MOMA, and try not to melt in the heat between activities. It was a wonderful time.

Since then I've been moving into my new place in Hillsboro, Oregon. But more on that later. Until next time, here are some sketchy sketches of the animals in my life - or animals otherwise imagined ;). More developed sketches in the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment