Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's Going to be a Lovely Day!

Everyday could be a lovely day. Wouldn't it be nice if I reminded myself of that more often? 


When I stop myself to think about what really matters, or at least feels like the most gratifying thing I can do in a day, it's making someone feel good. Spreading a smile. Giving a hug. Maybe just listening about someone's bad day over a cup of tea. I don't always do those things each day, but I think I should make a point to. I would love it if my work could embody that goal, and go out into the world as a little messenger of comfort or positivity. I know some days I could use it myself!

Here are a few pages of a picture book dummy I've stitched together:







1 comment:

  1. That's a nice idea Christa, and cute illustrations. I am looking forward to reading it sometime soon and encouraging grand-baby Owen in the right direction! Even though everyday can't always be lovely, we can all work harder at trying. :-)

    ReplyDelete